1998 is the first figure in the history of Amco.
Year 0 of our activity, the year when the logistics sector started timidly to develop in Romania.
One man started this business 20 years ago. And today, when we are about 30 people employed by Amco, the goal has remained the same from the start: complete solution in a timely manner. For this purpose, we have always provided beforehand: consultancy, providing the system under economically advantageous conditions, installation and maintenance.
In 2002, the Amco – Toyota Romania group was established. Built on common values, through this setting, in addition to our systems came the top level professional equipment for handling goods, with and without a human operator. With a turnover of over 5 million euro, Amco reached a historical peak before the crisis, just a few years after its creation. The economic instability during the period 2008-2012 was transitioned as a market leader in storage solutions sector. Moreover, in 2011, our company developed by setting up its own metal workshop, a factory near Bucharest. The profiles produced in this facility (protectors, metal shelves, spacers etc.) provide flexibility and promptness in the relationship with customers and have brought an important boost to production.
According to our studies, up to 80% of the total surface of a warehouse becomes useful and can be used for storage, following the Amco – Toyota optimization intervention. The remaining space of 20% is vital for the traffic corridors required to handle the cargo.
Around 500 customers, from within the country and abroad, use our expertise, choose us to complete projects, representing the foundation of our portfolio.
This way, we have drawn the interest of the large international shelve manufacturers, who have repeatedly proposed us preferential collaborations. In order to inform our public, we are working with Europe’s top 3 industrial racking plants, under specially negotiated conditions over the years of collaboration, based on results recorded.
Due to these strong relationships, the quality and magnitude of the projects we have achieved so far have faced us with certain national premiers. Thus, Amco set its hand on the highest Drive-In system in the country, with a column height of 12.30 meters. We also provided one of the largest storage capacity systems of 40,000 locations.
According to internal analysis, we ensure approximately 100,000 storage locations each year.
In our recent work we have recorded individual projects worth 1 million euro, with impressive surfaces of optimized halls, of around 20,000 square meters.
Important to be noted. Although we have the ability to manage large and medium sized projects, we do not neglect any type of application, regardless of its size. Amco does not say no, on principle.
However important, the figures only refer to the brief representation of a two-decade activity in the storage sector. For a qualitative dead on target experience, and which leaves room for profit, we invite you to contact us in case of need.